Help & Support:

Cooling and Sound:

Samsung

Muzaffarnagar India
GO FOR VOLTAS !!
Aug 23, 2017 07:27 AM 21430 Views (via Android App)

Help & Support:

Cooling and Sound:

Hello friends today I am going to write my 93 view on mouthshut.com. today my reviews related to and air conditioner . Which is named as S-crystal + AS18 . THE BRAND NAME IS SAMSUNG and as we all know Samsung is one of the best brand in India for Gadgets and appliances . So let's get started with the review . As we all know hair conditioners are becoming very much important for us on today Evan poor persons have an air conditioner in there home because of global warming the temperature in summers is increasing every year on a high rate so it is important to buy a AC which is not global warmer .

So let us discuss first about the servicing customer support of the company I have a phone of Samsung for my grandmother which is name the Samsung Guru when I got it broken in an accident the repaired it under 500 rupees . But now with this is air conditioner my experiences not so good about their . Where I applied for my first free service then they send their engineer after 2 weeks . And the engineer or 100 rupees.

The build quality off the air conditioner is also lots of good when I use to clean the filter of this air conditioner it is very much difficult to put it again properly because of cheap quality and the part which is used to open the place of a create a breaking son which field me a lot of time.

The cooling of the air conditioner is also not so effective . It takes 1 to 2 hour to make a room cool and my mum is not so big it is of moderate size with little furniture nothing else but even it takes very much time Tu cool it . Now let us talk about the sound . It creates too much sound while working on full power . A sound is very much hard it can disturb you while sleeping .

Let's talk talk about Google no respect which is quite important that is reliability of hair conditioner. This air conditioner is not reliable at all has it stop working very often whether I have said in the stabilizer the current law is normal it stop working . If you are thinking that you are going to sit in the air conditioner after completing your work it may happen that the air conditioner do not forget that time and you will be disappointed a lot this is happened to me many times . So I have installed Voltas air conditioner in my other room.

At last but not the least I will say that the product is not value for money you can get better product in other companies like Hitachi, Voltas and Daicken . So I will not suggest you to buy this air conditioner consider this you should buy a Voltas air conditioner it creates less sound cool is more effective and build quality is also good thank you .

Samsung S-Crystal+ AS184EKE 1.5 Ton 4 Star Split AC