Handy:

Substandard products and the worst service
May 27, 2020 03:39 PM 4153 Views

Handy:

The refrigerator costed me Rs 48000. It did not work well for even 2 years. The model has major problem with gas leakage. After experiencing this problem myself, got to know that many are suffering with the same problem.

Getting service through their authorised service centre is a nightmare. The compressor warranty works only if all repairs(including paid) are done through authorised service centre. Because of this condition, you literally have to beg their service centers to get the work done.

I struggled to get the gas refiling done through their service centre on 15th May after waiting for more than a month. This repair costed me further Rs 1500. After 5 days, I am facing the same problem again. It does not cool at all. It is just a steel box which has costed me Rs 49500. Customer care is also a joke.

Don''t but this product. Else, you might have to regret like me.

Samsung Refrigerator