Handy:

Samsung

SAMSUNG SUCKS!
Feb 21, 2007 07:53 AM 3575 Views

Handy:

*I purchased my new Samsung it was delivered on Monday, and it failed on thursday night.  Only lasted three days, I was told the compressor has failed or the freon has leaked out.  The technician blamed the delivery guys, I purchased the fridge at Best Buy.  They will replace the fridge but I lost $400 worth of food which they will reimburse but I have no fridge for a week.

The inconvenience of not having a fridge in today's society is worth more than my food cost. The stress is crazy for a business man.  Anyway, I have a 5 year contract to cover the fridge for any problems and if it failed over three times I get to pick a new one, but I still dont' trust the brand.  I ordered a brand new fridge because I did not want them to fix it because that is just the begining usually one component will damage others but they will not appear defected until the technician leaves and the consumer is stuck in the middle.

So when you can get a new one, do what ever you have to for the manufacture to understand that you mean business.  I hope it hold up, but if this fridge continues to give me problems I'll have to get another one maybe LG or whirlpool which i've heard are really good.  Try to purchase a fridge over $1500 dollars so the components are not cheap.  And avoid Samsung if you can.  GOOD LUCK!*

Samsung RS2577SW