Handy:

Samsung

Stay away from Samsung refrigerators
Apr 08, 2006 01:31 AM 7969 Views
(Updated Apr 08, 2006 01:31 AM)

Handy:

Yes, I had bought a Samsung refrigerator less than 2 years (06/04) and about 2 months ago, the refrigerator side just suddenly stops working. By the way my refrigerator is a Samsun RS2544SL. I called Samsung and they will not cover the repair unless it is the motor. The technician came and said it was the electrical circuit board. Ordered it and was placed after a week. After placing the new circuit board, still it did not cool the refrigerator. Called Samsung because I am thinking that why does am I having problems when it is not even 2 years old. I had old refrigerators that lasted me for like 10 years and now a new one and not even 2 years it is already giving me a headache.

Now the technician came back and said that the new circuit board is busted again and another problem came up and that is the motor fan. I just don't know what to say. Is Samsung using cheap parts that would cause consumer problems after a short while. Called Samsung again with the problem and they were not so helpful. Actually the lady was so rude that made me so upset. She ask me why I say that the Samsung products are not reliable and I said because I have one here sitting in my kitchen.

Please, don't buy any Samsung refrigerators. It may look good outside but the inside is just full of crap. I don't want anyone to have the same problem I am having right now. The saying ''Don't just the book by it's cover'' applies here.

Samsung RS2577SW