Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Samsung

Virajpet, India India
Lightweight and quick printing...
Oct 03, 2017 07:09 AM 3850 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I bought this printer before six months and in this review I will share my experience about how this printer worked for me in this six months.

I would say its a great work by samsung as it is given in an affordable price and the quality is awesome.

The paper handling ability of this printer is very good, it does not crash the paper inside or the paper does not look like scrumbled after printing, the paper will be clear and neat as we have inserted it inside.

This is a user friendly produt, its buttons are situated with a perfect symbols to understand that what it does, and to do other things like filling ink or inserting paper is also given clearly in the user guide.

This printer by samsung has 1 year warranty and till date I m using it regularly but not a single problem occured so that I could take it to service centre, and if any problem occurs the samsung service will always be better.

This printer has lightning printing speed as it is a laser printer, the printing is very quick and clear too, it prints out a paper in less than 5 seconds and from six months it is accurate in speed, its printing never slowed down, printing is very quick and fast.

I would write about other features of this printer, at last it has a small problem that it will clearly print out balck and white stuffs but the colour printouts appear little blurred, overall it is efficient and very much user friendly product.

Samsung ML 1666 Single Function Printer