Handy:

Samsung

Chandauli India
Samsung Karisma washing machine.
Jan 06, 2017 04:54 PM 5561 Views

Handy:

This washing machine is good work at starting days and its price not more but I disappointed with this washing machine after two months. This washing machine is not clean clothes, and its motor was not fast move. I call to customer care and the technician came at my home after three days and made it but this service is not good for me because its create same problems again after two weeks. So finally, I made it from a local shop of washing machine and good work at this time.

If you want to buy this company washing machine, please taken information about it service and also check it quality and function.

I request to this company, please give good service and send experience technical for home service.

I hope, you will buy good washing machine after reading this review and this review will be helpful for service time.

Samsung Karisma