Handy:

Samsung

Poor performance Karishma Washing machine
Jul 31, 2005 04:41 PM 15437 Views
(Updated Jul 31, 2005 04:41 PM)

Handy:

I purchased a Karishma washing machine from the showroom at AGRA in end 2001. The machine has performed reasonably well except for the fact that the motor has packed up three times in four years. The body of the machine has become totally rusted. The motor was replaced by me the third time recently and after that I got in touch with Samsung . The manufacturers promised to look into the matter of why the motors ere getting burnt out so fast and why the so called rust proof body has rusted to the extent that the machine is having weak body strength. This is after all care being taken by me to use the machine carefully and with light load. I use a central voltage stabiliser for my house and voltage fluctuations are also avoided. What is rankling is the attitude of the maufacturer, who promise to send some one to examine the machine, but have inspite of several emails failed to attend the problem.Their representative came and changed the motor on payment, which I feel is incorrect and they have takne a legal view of the matter.I reported the technical defect to the manufacturer Samsung to see why the motors are packing up so regularly and also look into their quality control processes.Samsung it appears is looking at short time gains and not for building a base among the customers. I find most of the Indian manufacturers are sweet and prompt till the sale is over and the true facet of behaviour comes only after that. Once you buy the item you are at their mercy. They now look for another customer. After sales is a joke perpetrated on Indian customers. Samsung with a Korean tradition has become another Indian company with poor ethics and totally neglect the customer who has purchased the machine. I wpnder how many other surfers have had poor results from Karishma washing machine. Joint effort from some of us will result in Samsung changing its approach.

Samsung Karisma