Samsung

Its a 'yes' phone.
Jul 09, 2012 02:25 PM 1552 Views

My friends asked me, you have a smart phone?  I said "Yes". And then there was a series of questions asked, I was really glad to answer almost all those questions with a "Yes" for my new Samsung Galaxy S Plus.

Feature rich, stylish, lightweight, full support for internet, social networking (you can share almost anything you do with this phone, including photos, videos, voice, location etc.).

Google Play (Android market-place) with 16 GB memory makes it really worth. I can try almost all games I like, without having to worry about memory, processor speed or anything else.

I even use it as a live backup for all my contacts, photos videos, because with the kind of settings I use, I can keep a copy of my phone entirely on internet. That means, whenever I save a new contact, or click new pics, or shoot a video, it straight away is saved on my preferred locations on internet, without me having to even click or accept or approve.

I love this phone.