Samsung

Bhambora India
Good product but service not better.
Dec 19, 2017 05:32 PM 2284 Views (via Android App)

Hello friends I want to tell something about this product named as SAMSUNG GURU E1200.

I am buy this mobile 6 month ago at Rs 1249 form shopclues as a gift for my friend. I got better quality product with one year warranty.

I used this mobile about 3 months and after 3 months this mobile start getting problem like battery drain fastly in one hour. I registered complaint about my problem to the service center. He give me back repaired mobile in two days. Then in a one week I faced battery draining problem ones again. Then I contact to service centers. He register my complaint and take my mobile for checking. After two days he say me to this mobile are dead we can't repair it.

This product are good to use but the service of mobile care are not good.

As looking to the SOUND RECEPTION of this mobile is good and loud sound. Not any lagging when the rington plays.

As looking to the mobile STYLE AND DESIGN are best. This product desing are best and comfortable for carrying anywhere.

As compared to the look of the mobile are best and small.

This is the better product in 1249 rupees. It is a value for money.

Samsung Guru E1200