Samsung

Kalimpong, India India
Samsung Guru- Really a Guru of all phones
Feb 22, 2018 05:52 PM 2286 Views
(Updated Feb 22, 2018 05:53 PM)

I get the opportunity to carry a Mobile Phone when I was in  my 11th Standard. I was introduced with my first very phone i.e Samsung Guru 1200E. My father brought this  for me as I had my night extra classes. I was very happy when I get my first phone but sad too as it had no special features like android. It was just for call and sending sms. The famous feature of this phone at that time was its torchlight(now a days Flash light). The phone was very handy and  have long battery backup capacity. You need to charge this phone for at least 20 minutes and the durability of this battery is for 3 days.

This phone was my best friend at that time and I had accompanied it with my most good and bad moments. This phone has stored my secrets my wishes and my thoughts. The  sound  is also very loud and clear. Though it offers you few ringtones option but each one of it is good. The  Alarm clock tone is also very high in frequency and good enough to wake you in tour set up time.

Its been around 9 years I still have the same phone with me. which I kept for my memory and as my fathers gift. the  amazing thing about this phone is that still now it is in good condition and had no problem.  All features are working properly.   I must say this phone is best phone and actually a GURU(Master) of all other phones.

Advice: This phone is good to gift your old parents or old people, as they need sound clarity and easily operated phones along with torchlight  during old ages.

Samsung Guru E1200