Samsung

Palakkad India
Re produce with innovative fuctions
Jul 17, 2017 06:03 PM 1375 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 17, 2017 06:21 PM)

Hi friends,

I have been using samsung galaxy phone Y S5360 about 3 years. Now phone is working avoid battery life, screen clarity, sound system, memmory capacity, SDcard reading time laps and style and designing.I use for voice call and messaging.

Although it was a good smart phone while its launching time.I could buy with less price So it is simple to use as simple to buy with less cost .but loud speaker volioum had to increase because of while incoming call I could attend by feeling vibration.its camera clarity is good .I could captured somany clarity pics by increasing resloution.after 1.6 years on display was showed a black dots and increased now. its display screen is also small size.

If it is reproducing by increasing memmory capacity, display size, camera value, battery life, sound features and making other changes. it would be better to use as soon as old one.

Thank you.