Samsung

Samsung galaxy y s5360
Nov 27, 2017 01:05 PM 1028 Views (via Android App)

Samsung galaxy y was my first phone and then android was still new to some people I was one of them. I bought samsung galaxy y just for 2 reasons:

1. Camera

2. Wifi connectivity

At first when the phone was new it was working fine and smooth for me camera was good. After using for some months the issue arrived.

1. Phone started hanging.

2. It started responding slow to touch

3. Sound eventually became low for no reason

4. Screen became blured while capturing photos and videos

5. Even though I never installed any heavy games or any applications it showed Ram usage to maximum

I tried resetting my phone several times the issue still was there.

I visited the gallery and they performed a software reset still the result was same.

After few weeks the phone died. All of a sudden the phone wont switch on. Again when I visit the gallery the rep said I rooted my device and thus warranty is void but just to let you know back then I didnt even knew what is rooting means. I went to another samsung gallery and they said that I dipped my phone in water and thus we dont cover water damage so you have to pay for the repair I opened the back cover and showed them the litmus it was still white and intact I questioned them how can you say its damaged by dipping in water when litmus is still intact and white they then change their arguement by saying you might dropped your phone. I get out of the gallery as those people never help anybody.

Now that phone is like a toy for my 4 year old nephew.

Samsung Galaxy Y S5360