Samsung

Pune India
"Over priced"
Apr 08, 2017 02:31 PM 2365 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 08, 2017 02:59 PM)

Hello, friends today I will tell you about my experience on Samsung galaxy tab 4 T231 which is a little bit costly tablet. At this price you will get a very good featured tablet. The tablet will cost you Rs 11500 if you will buy online. So in my view the cost of the tablet should be decrease little bit. The body style and design is same as other Samsung tablets no extra modification on its looks and design. Handling and carrying is little difficult because the back was very slippery . The tablet is both wifi and cellular. In cellular network the network coverage is little bit weak . It has old operating system of version 4.4.2 KitKat and quad core 1.2 GHz processor with 1.5 gb ram. The system works little slow and lack sometimes.f feature are very less. The internal memory is very less. Camera quality is very bad. Battery durability is very less and battery back up is also not good.

I hope my review will helpfull to you.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T231