Samsung

India H.P. India
Old Fashioned!
Jul 10, 2017 11:35 PM 2882 Views (via Android App)

I am talking about Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 this is a tablet launched by Samsung in the price range of 11250 rupees.

This is a 7 inch tablet in which you will got 800 x 1280 pixels of Green revolution it is not good screen resolution at this big screen Store he will not got that much clarity on it's screen.

1 part 2 Quad Core processor is used in this mobile phone it means you can process for background application in this tablet but they are not mentioned anywhere what kind of this sucks they are giving you with this tablet and if that is a main part of mobile phone.

Hindi status TV got 4.4 Android KitKat version this is a very old version of Android if you just want to take this tablet to watch movies then you can get it but it will also not sport that much high quality of movies due to its blue screen resolution!

Now I am talking about it battery life or battery capacity they are giving you 4000 MaH battery. The number of capacity of battery is higher that is 4000 but if you will think about it that in this 7 inch screen your battery will die too fast.

I can't expect this from Kanchan because they should launched something better for us and otherwise they should reduce the price of this tablet.

My opinion.

According to me I will never forget you to buy this tablet because it has a really very low specifications and not a single specification is matched with trend and I must say that you should take a four G handset or Tablet and update with the Technologies!

Please watch my review I hope my review will help you thank you very much!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T231