Samsung

S7 Edge An Amazing Smartphone
Apr 08, 2018 02:48 PM 1140 Views

I have been using S7 edge for 1 year now and I can honestly say that the phone do not dissapoint. The camera, battery performance, processor performance in this phone is awesome. It can last you a whole day of heavy usage and also with the fast charging its super fast to charge( takes about an hour or so). Also the edge feels really premium and the phone fits perfectly in your hand. It is also one of the few samsung phones that supports the Samsung Gear Vr which is a great add-on as the gear vr is amazing. Although I have noticed a bit of lagging recently but I must say that despite of some slight shortcomings the phone is an absolute delight. I would highly recommend this phone. You can get this phone on some e-shopping website for 30-35k . But if you have a budget of around 55-60k i'd suggest going for the new version like S8 or S9.

Thanks.