Samsung

Mumbai India
Best mobile for 2016
Feb 01, 2017 11:58 AM 1326 Views

I am currently using S7 and the best things and the things which I dint like I will mention everything about the Phone, Lets start with Sound and quality of speakers and headphones, I would say its the same as it was in previous version of S6 nothing much has changed but the only thing which they have changed is now that they don't provide with Samsung music player so your default Music player is Google music but I am not impress with the sound quality(was expecting a bit more). Moving on lets talk about the Use and Software, very simple Android which is really good no lags no hang at all you can play any game you like and the phone is super fast in multitasking, About the Style and design It feels very Premium and classy look very slim and light weight, but the only draw back is that you can see the finger prints on the phone if you don't use the cover. Definitely the best feature of this phone is the Camera I think its the best camera smart phone I have ever used. And honestly this phone is a very strong phone which can do any task at ease. I think the Price is perfect for this device Well done Samsung hope to see more devices like this in the coming year:)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge