Samsung

Really good
Jul 11, 2018 09:03 PM 1059 Views

I bought a second hand S7 edge before one month . I feel really excited while using this phone when I bought this phone its display was cracked then also it gave me a good experience on its display and touch . And also when I bought this phone its battery was damaged then also the battery capacity was really good . And the software is good and exciting the edge feel give me a good experience while using it . This phone have a wonderful display . And the functions in the phone are good and user friendly to use it the fingerprint is so good and the camera too . The overall phone gives me a good experience now I am thinking to upgrade to S8 or S9 because I like this edge series of samsung phones it is so pretty and good looking good phone to use . I am really excited with this phone an I really like this phone .

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge