Samsung

Aluva,Kerala India
Value of money is less
Dec 29, 2017 08:24 AM 1916 Views (via Android App)

Hi friends likes to share a bit about Samsung galaxy S7 edge handset.first of all let me say this phone is not up to the money.This is samsung device but it is disspointing with its performance.

When says about its audio output, it is not good actually.The speaker is very poor.using headset too we cannot enjoy real music experience.

When says about its camera, its considerably good.rear camera is 12MP and frnt camera is 5MP.we can enjoy real selfie experience.

When says about its design and style, they enabled beautiful screen for this handset.I experience a bit plastic feel.

This phone is not user friendly.I could feel a bit heat when get into heavy use.it also getting hanged when after restarting.

This phone weights 157g with 150.9×72.6×7.7mm dimension.it uses android 6 os with screen size 5.5 inch and with resolution 1440×2560.it uses Snapdragon 820/exynos 8890 with 4GB RAM.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge