Samsung

Good smartphone
May 17, 2018 05:35 PM 1166 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 17, 2018 05:31 PM)

I purchased this phone January 2017 and am using this phone since then. Overall the phone is good.The phone has good battery backup and runs through the day with regular usage. Speakers are not so loud, but earphone sound is excellent.Comes with fast charging, it charges the phone from 0 to 100% in about 1hr 40mins.It has 32gb of internal storage and no separate memory card slot.This causes me a problem since I can use only 1 sim card cause 32gb internal memory is not sufficient and I need a memory card.Display is good. Phone is tough. Have accidently dropped it a couple of times from my hand on solid surfaces, but not a single scratch on screen.Finger print sensor is quick. Samsung smart pay is very helpful.Keeps getting software updates from Samsung which is a good thing.Camera quality is excellent.Overall, except memory issue for which I have to use a separate memory card, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a good buy and I like this phone.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge