Samsung

Eluru India
You did not buy when u read this.,Samsung S Duos
Sep 09, 2017 09:19 AM 1951 Views

Hi friends today I am going to review about the Samsung Galaxy S Duos S 7562 and my best experience in this mobile is  it's amazing problem that is hanging or strucking when I use the WhatsApp or Facebook or Twitter the phone is fully hanging just irritating me for a long time.

its works fine for a 2 months from the date of purchase then I have installed a Facebook and WhatsApp then it starts hanging hanging hanging just waste of money to buy this mobile because of its Ram only its 512mb that's why the mobile is hanging and hanging and it hurts me also so don't buy this if you want a good performance mobile if you have a Facebook and Twitter WhatsApp .

when comes to the charging the battery is very low the standby time is also very low because of its still low capacity battery in mobile so we don't have much time to charge the mobile so we have to charge a morning time or evening time but we can't enough charge in this mobile and the battery capacity is so poor snow comes to the look and design of the mobile look and mobile is same as the other models in Samsung S Duos 2 and  Samsung S DUOS 3 Audi symbol models to look and the performance of the mobile is 4 poor that's why I am giving this one star so don't buy this if you want a good performance just go for another

Friends if you like this review then please like it it will help others to read it thank you

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562