Samsung

Mumbai India
Very dullest mobile.
Mar 31, 2018 12:35 PM 960 Views (via Android App)

I was bought my Samsung galaxy s duos S7562 before 6 years . I was hardly used this mobile for 6 months. And I experience that this mobile is very dullest as compared to all other mobiles.

This smarohone has work on jelly bean till now.no update is coming to this device.it is having only 512 MB ram which makes my mobile slow even after open 1 application.it has 4 gb ram which fulled when u download 1-2 movies.

The speaker of this mobile is not loud and quality of sound is not good. If you set sound to full level sound will be cracking while playing.

The design of mobile is not good its looking very old . The Samsung Galaxy S duos has ony 4 inch display which looks very odd it even not having hd display. When u hold this mobile very bad feel is feeling because it has plastic body.

Its battery is very weak. It has 1600mah battery. Which fully getting to 0 when u saw 1 movie. Something if u fully charge your mobile and than restart it shows your mobile battery is low connect the charger. So battery is very bad quality china piece.

It is coming in 2 colours only white and black. Design is not good.

Operating system is very old and common provides user friendly interface. However it can be used by non smart phone user

Its price is around 10000 when I was bought this . Now its price is getting lower to 7000-8000 . But overall don't buy them . I was getting very bad experience with this china piece smartphone. Not at all value for money.its worst of money.

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562