Samsung

Samsung galaxy on8
Aug 11, 2018 03:33 PM 2583 Views

Samsung GALAXY on 8 smartphone comes with a 5.50 inch touch screen the processor powered by 1.6GHz octa-core.there is also 4g volte support and weight is 169 gm.it has also a range of clours like gold black etc.it has latst network volte . it has extra slot for expandable memory of 128 GB. Battery life is good, battery is 3300 mAh.In single charge spend I days using.i am using Samsung on 8 .if you are willing to play hardcore games then it is very nice phone .it has a nice processer and all the sensors work pretty nice.it has been around 6 months to me for using it.camera is nice and in fact more better than nice.it has the best call clear quality.this phone has all function that you need in modern day life.so I request you if you have to buy a phone there is is nothing better than Samsung on 8.Because I have used it so I know this phone is very nice comparing to other phones.this phone has also very attractive look.from my idealogy this is the best phone I have seen till now .this phone also has a travel adapter which is made up of quality material .it also contains ear phone which are very attractive.at last this phone is like GOD gifted.

Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018)