Samsung

True flagship
Aug 26, 2018 11:26 AM 702 Views (via Android App)

Hello guys today I will tell you about the Samsung flagship device which is Samsung galaxy note 9.

Guys this is the first phone which has 521gb internet storage.i will tell about my experience with this cute little guy. I got this when it was released.

I got this device with snap dragon 845.but in India it has been lanched with Exynos 9810. The device is very good.

But I don't recommend this for the note8 users. There are oy some changes compared to note 8. Te spen is improved and the fingerprint scanner is placed in a good place and the camera is also improved in my views.

If we talk about the price it is bit costly if the prisig was around 70k it would be a tremendous offer. But we can't do anything about the price.

I want to tell about the battery . Samsung has brought a phone with a good battery.

You can buy if you can afford the price.

Thank you.