Samsung

Hyderabad India
My thoughts on samsungs flagship
Aug 29, 2017 12:59 PM 1295 Views (via Android App)

Hi ,

This is Harshith, once in a life we think that we need something special that can be useful in your life , that useful thing is a smart phone .yes you read the right think not any printing mistake. And mostly if a smart phone is so useful we try to find the best smart phone which satisfies our needs in considerable price range the samsung's new flagship ( gaxaxy note 8) comes first in that list.

Althought Iphone 8 is about to be released but when it comes to flexibility and reliability android phones are my choice in my experience .

So if you are the guy who is looking to buy a new smart phone then keep an eye on samsung note 8

comming to the specs it has 6.3 incs screen with infinite display with quad hd resolution

For Ram lovers its a good news you will be getting 6 gb of Ram out of the box

it is simillar to samsung s8 plus the only change is that it has a dual camera setup which is a trend in this era of smart phone techonlogy.

so I conclude that will be a good phone if the price range is equal to s8 i.e 60000 rs .

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0