Samsung

Value for money- are you joking ?
Mar 14, 2013 11:26 AM 1887 Views

Recently I purchased a Samsung GT- S6012. It was not based on research, but impulsive decision. One day, suddenly, my 3 years old trustworthy iphone 3gs was thrown by my 2 years kid and it couldn't survive the impact. Being  small businessman, I couldn't afford the luxury of doing R&D and leaving without phone for 1 day and had to get a phone within 30 min. Went to EZone- got into talks of the sales person and ended up with a pack of this handset. Now, first things first, the specs.....

gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_music_duos_s6012-5027.php

sounds good, ya- I also thought so. But the next day on-wards, what I felt was, the battery life was terrible. My generic use is 4 hours talk-time and browsing per day. and , this beauty needed twice charging a day.

'

Next, the phone hanged somewhat in between while searching contacts, or coming back to the home screen.... And I have to restart the thing again and again. And his restarting process takes around 2-3 minutes.  This put me in embarrassing situation several times in front of my clients.

The price was 9900/- and now what I strongly feel, spending some 4-5K more, I could've got a Blackberry.

Now, this is my first experience of Android and Samsung, and after iTunes, I must say, I AM DISAPPOINTED.

Overall not suggested.

P.S: for the topping, there is no stylish accessories available for this one.... and NO screenguard.

Samsung Galaxy Music Duos