Samsung

Worst durabillity & pathetic service center.
Jun 18, 2013 08:06 PM 1141 Views

I had purchased this model on 03.03.2013. from the day of purchase I had faced several problems like automatic restart, hang on many times. Two days ago the due to rainfall the touchpad was not working, then I showed the cell to the service center which is situated in Manisha Blitz Vaiduwadi Hadapsar but the staff of service center was really careless.

They didn't even call me for the problem & next day I visit to the service center, that time the people told that it has been due to liquid damage and the phone display & board have to be replaced. When I The cost of that is 3800/- Rs. It really sucks that I had purchased new cell in 9000/- Rs & after three months I have to pay half of the money for repair. when I given the cell to the service center  that time my display was working but later next day my handset is dead. Then what is the use of such a useless service & durability ???

Samsung Galaxy Music Duos