Samsung

Worst of Money
Feb 24, 2017 09:13 PM 1352 Views (via Android App)

Hiii guys today I am sharing my experience. I faced lot of problems due this mobile phone. I had bought it from near shop store. And first it started hang after 10 days and then my all contacts and important file document everything got format. At that I really feel angry. I am telling all the features of this phone as listed below. 1) Sound Reception : - It was got all damaged and the when I played any song. I didn't heard it properly and glt damaged. 2) Easy Of Use : - I don't think it is easy to use from my opinion. 3) Style & Design : - It is ok not so much I was impressed. 4) Range Of Features : - It ws not so much newly upgraded as today's SMARTPhONE has. 5) Reliability : - It was not trustworthy as per my opinion guys. 6) Value for Money : - From my opinion guys it was WASTE WASTE WASTE OF MONEY guys. I didn't give it 1 star in this column. So guys please don't buy this product it was not worthy.

Samsung Galaxy Music Duos