Samsung

Excellent phone
Apr 09, 2019 06:03 PM 556 Views (via Mobile)

I heard of Samsung Galaxy m20 via one of my friend in college and I was quite surprised with the cost and the features it has. I purchased the phone in the second sale and Im not at all dissapointed. It is quite fast and it has a great internal storage. Samsung never disappoints with giving external memory too. One thing which was the main reason to buy the phone was the battery life. 5000 mAh it's very good for the people like me who use the phone all the time. The camera quality is also quite good. It is also light weight and it is really has quite classy color too. I was very happy with the fast charging feature too. It has dual SIM also which is really helpful. The ram is also very good at this cost. I have the 4 GB ram and 64 gb memory. They also have a good screen too as well as a good display. It can be called as one of the best phone under 15000. The UI is also very friendly.and the phone is user friendly.

Samsung Galaxy M20 4GB