Samsung

Only for samsung lover's not for all
Sep 15, 2019 04:07 PM 1396 Views (via Android App)

I bought this product for my little sister 4 month ago and that time it was performing very well but after 1 month means in the month of jun it shaw it's real face that usually all samaung budget accessories shows means it was in worst condition of itself. At the room temperature of 35 there was heating issue in this phone and not only heating issue it went down switch of due to overheating at almost 55 degree centigrade at that time my sister call me from another phone and told me about this problem and said I couldn't understand what is happening than I told her to keep it in cool place or in front of cooler after 20 minutes it switchOn automatically when temperature reduced to the limiting value I think this was 45 degree centigrade. If you are not samsung lover than you shouldn't consider this either you can go for another brand at this price range that will not disappoint you as compare to this.

Samsung Galaxy M20 4GB