Samsung

India India
Poor sound ! No vibration! Overheating issues!
Aug 09, 2019 06:34 PM 1771 Views (via Android App)

Samsung Galaxy M20 is ppwered by Exynos 7904 chipset. It has two variants , one with 3GB and other with 4GB ram along with 32 GB & 64 GB of memory expandable upto 512 GB in an independent slot. It has 6.3 inch full HD+ display and packs 5000 mAH battery with 15 W fast charger. It has type C port, face unlock, fingerprint sensor. It has 13+ 5 MP rear and 8 MP front camera.

My views : My uncle gave me this to review and I say after 20 days of use, there are things I don't like about this product. The fingerprint sensor is oddly placed and you have to extend your finger to reach it. There is no vibration when you touch the fingerprint sensor and you just have to actually look at rhe screen to see whether th screen unlocked or not. The face unlock and fingerpeint sensors are slow and takes nearly 1 sec to show results. The audio via headphone jack is flat and dolby atmos fairly manages to improve the sound quality. I played heavy games like ashphalt airborne and pubg and found the back getting overheated and the battery draining heavily. The device still has Samsung Experiencw UI and not the OneUI and I dont know whether any updates will be provided.

Conclusions : This device is available in charcoal black and ocean blue color in amazon at Rs 9990 ( 3GB + 32GB ) & at Rs 11990 ( 4GB + 64GB) . I believe we get better options like redmi , realme at this price and certainly will not recommend this device.

Samsung Galaxy M20 4GB