Samsung

Excellent
Feb 09, 2019 06:30 PM 7532 Views (via Android App)

Battery backup is very good and has a 3x faster charging capacity. This phone has unbelievable features. I am loving it quite a lot. It has stunning display and has less edge. The screen quality is better than many other smartphone. In the J series phone sensors were not there. But I am happy that this smartphone has compass sensor , gyroscopic sensor and also GPS works very well. I tested will google maps also.the earpiece is at the notch and quality is good, the voice is loud I tested with Vodafone and Jio .the battery is very fast charging. It has USB type c.if we have zero battery then it will take two hours to fully charged, but usually we don't drain our battery to zero percent. I am happy that Samsung provided fast charging in this phone. It supports volte, in fact it supports dual volte.

Samsung Galaxy M20 3GB