Samsung

SAMSUNG GALAXY J8 review
Jul 30, 2018 10:23 AM 3336 Views (via Android App)

I am going to review Samsung Galaxy J8. Last week my brother bought new Samsung Galaxy J8 from the market it worth Rs.18800 I used it for 3-4 days. It was a nice phone.

Samsung Galaxy J8 Features: It comes with 6 inch AMOLED FULL HD dislplay, 4GB ram, 64GB rom, Snapdragon 450 Processor, and 16megapixel front camera, 16 and 5-megapixel DUAL CAMERA in the rear side and many other cool specs. The new Samsung Galaxy J8 is an average phone since it only gives a Snapdragon 450 it lags little while playing big games like PubG etc. Its appearance is cool and camera quality also nice. even at low lite quality pictures can be taken.

Samsung Galaxy J8 offers an 64 GB ROM its quite use full. Looking at the operating system, we can see latest update of ANDROID 8.0 (OREO). Galaxy J8 is very user friendly like other Samsung phones. And about the battery capacity, Samsung J8 comes with non removable 3500 mAh battery and it last much longer. Samsung Galaxy J8 comes in 3 colours BLACK, BLUE, AND GOLD and my brother purchased black one. It was nice and my overall rating is 4/5.

Thankyou.