Samsung

(SAMSUNG J8) - NOT THAT MUCH GOOD
May 25, 2019 01:42 PM 1061 Views (via Android App)

Hello, I am Paritosh and today I am going to tell the features and give you some review about SAMSUNG GALAXY J8 ( INF| N| TY) .

I am using this phone from 4 months ago.

I faced some problems in this phone in the camera, speaker and gaming.

This phone is good but not that much valuable for ₹; 16000.I thinks there are many more new smartphones under this price range.

So, the problems I faced are : -

• In the camera the daylight photography is not so good in the name of the brand ( SAMSUNG) which is specially known for its camera.

• 2nd I played many high end games in it like PUBG MOBILE( PLAYERS UNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND) ,FORTNITE, ASPHALT 9, CALL OF DUTY MOBILE, etc.

The main thing that most irritated me is the processor in it which is Snapdragon 450 .After the new update of Samsung a new UI is added in it which is ONE UI and "Andoid PIE",the phone started hanging.

So the maon tip I will give you if you already have this phone is • Please Do not update the phone otherwise it will starts hanging because it has many bugs in it.

THANK YOU! FOR READING THE REVIEW.

Samsung Galaxy J8