Samsung

Patna India
Better but not best in that price.
Mar 07, 2019 09:56 PM 2604 Views (via Android App)

Hi, I am a user of Samsung galaxy j8 infinity. I am using it for last 3 months.

LOOKING AND ATTRACTION : -

Well, if you are talking about its look then definetly I will give it 6 out of 10. Its length and breadth is good and its display is awsome . First sight of love witb it. Back side of this phone is slim and spicy.back side is fully glorious.

FEATURES: -

In this phone there are lots of feature comparitively to others phone in its range. If you are talking about its feature definitely awsome. Some features are very good like one handed mode, multiwindow, body shake protect and specially knox protection .its a huge protect of its features. I love in this phone is about softness of its display.

Some features are not given in this phone which is very common and thats why I little dissapointed by samsung galaxy j8 is auto sensor mode. Whenever you call by this phone your screen is automatic off . When you will press lock button then it open and show caller numbwra.

2nd is face detection lock. In this phone face lock detection is very slow to orhers phone. I hold on its screen for 1 minutes then its open and sometimes it can not take my face. Its is very bad for me that its slow detection power.

I totLy IMPROVE ITS.

I like to suggest about improveness in some places like face detection method and sensor where when we call to others its display show caller id and cannot off its display.

CAMERA AND VIDEOS QUALITIES:

In this phone camera is not good but approx average in its price range. Video quality is not in full hd . Camera captures pics is not seen clearly like vivo phone and quality is very cheap.

RAM and ROM.

4gb ram and 64 gb rom is awsome for this phone and if you are talking about its performance then very nice .I always use multi app in one time and its speed is not down evwn runs very fast and not facing difficuties by many apps runs at same time. I loved it.

PRICE.

Its price is better for its features . I loved it.

Full 4g volte phone with micro sim.

i totaly lived it.awsome phone j8.

Thank you.