Samsung

F-1/Royal Park Near Navare Nagar Ambernath East India
Best phone ever had!!!!!!!!
Nov 24, 2018 08:33 PM 2453 Views

Hii guys my name is abhinav and I am gonna tell you about my experience after using this phone for 8 weeks its built quality is better than any other phone in this price range my friend first bought it and told me to about the specification of this phone and I found them pretty good so I buy it and after 8 weeks I wanna say that you cant get better phone from this its sound quality is very good it gives you a very good hearing experience and it is user friendly because it is easy to carry and it weight is very light its syle and desing is pretty good but according to me it should give a infinity display because of its price but it is pretty good its camera quality is very good and it captures nice pics its look is nice but not very good but is gives a good fell to the user according to me value for money is 4/5

Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo