Samsung

7/243, Gau Shala Road, Mubarakshah, Saharanpur, 247001, Uttar Pradesh India
Not a value for money product
Feb 13, 2018 11:37 PM 1087 Views (via iOS App)

I am using this from 2 years and I am not very satisfied with the set. Samsung had made the phone just for free business and I think its a product not value for money. Also my phone’s battery is not performing well and also the home button stucks inside again and again, even after 2 checkups from the service centre.

When comes to body, look and feel, I dont think its design is good, rather its design is older and also it doesn’t feel solid when lifted. The looks of the set are not very good, but decent.

When it comes to performance, it comes with 1gb ram and I dont think its very good, also the phone hangs too much and it contains only 8 gb internal memory which is filled with daily items and no place to insert our own downloads.

I am not very impressed by the sound quality, the sound that comes from the speakers is quite ok but not as much loud as it could be.

The doesn’t come with some new features, it has all the features that comes with the older versions of the samsung phones and as I have said earlier, samsung had just made this set for extra bussiness, not for people’s opinion.

And this phone is a total copy of Samsung Galaxy Grand but the system is not good as that. If you are willing to buy this, I suggest not to buy this, and you can buy any other phone, because today many cheap phones are available and also with huge great features.

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2