Samsung

Disappointing phone.
Nov 22, 2020 09:39 AM 110 Views (via Android App)

I bought this phone around in 2013 I am not happy with this phone because its price was rupees 11, 500 and it disappointed me as it didn't give me justifying specs. This phose has ram of 512 mb and internal storage of 4 GB which works good works the updates were old but worse when new updates were installed. Picture quality of this phone is horrrible. If you think of taking beautiful pictures from this phone then you can't. This phone has 5 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera which takes clear but bad images . This phone hangs too much and one important thing is that it's battery is not good and I had to replace it with a new battery. If you gave a little load to the mobile phone then you will have to face continuous hanging problems switch off phone and if you doing any important work then it will be wasted. This is an old phone and its price is high due to branding of Samsung but it has nothing good in such high price. I noticed these things as there were phones better than Samsung galaxy core 2 but I chose it due to Samsung but it disappointed me.

Samsung Galaxy Core 2