Samsung

Great basic phone
Jul 26, 2015 04:17 PM 3074 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 26, 2015 04:17 PM)

This is the best phone according to battery life. I use it 1 year. It's really nice and it is the first phone in the mobile world to sustain itself on solar energy.

Its solar powered battery is useful not only in no-electricity zones and during blackouts it plays a pivotal role in reaching out to natural resources for daily sustenance.

It comes with a healthy set of features useful for daily routine life like SMS, GPRS, FM Radio, Torchlight, Mobile Tracker, enhanced security and WAP browser.It have mobile tracker that works really so great I lost my phone once it send me SMS and I get it back again from that person who was using it. It is Really very advance feature. Its a great basic phone, I got it from mobile store at Rs 1200 its great value for money compared to similar priced handsets.

Samsung E1107 Crest Solar