Picture Quality:

Dec 01, 2008 03:43 PM 4943 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

This is my first review. I may not be celar in presenting my ideas. Hope to improve over time.

Now about the digicam. This is a superb camera. I got this about 5 months ago from Homeshop18 on a weekend specail rate of Rs.4999/-. The market price at that time was 6500. So got a good deal. I got a 2GB disk also free.

The camera is quite small and handy. Very light. Very good features.

The face detection is quite good. It also has multiple face detection, detection upto 7 faces.

The display LCD is also very good and bright. Settings are good, many, but easy to understand and set.

Video quality is also good. Generally, I have noticed that still cams donot have good videos and vice versa. But for this cam, both still and video are very good. The lens is 7.2MP. But for a good quality photo print(5x7) or even for a good quality photo on the computer screen, 5MP setting gives very good photos.

The battery backup is good. Did not compare with any other cam on a full strech, so no comparisons.(I would have to keep both the cams with me and click photos form each, everytime, to make a comparision on the battery.)

The shutter speed is poor compared to Sony. I donot have the model from Sony with which I compared, but it was a 6MP camera. And I am sure it was of the same range, so comparision can be justified, and sure Sony is faster.

Apart from the speed, there is nothing it is lacking compared to the Sony cam I cross-checked with.

Write a Review on Samsung Digital Still Camera D760