Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Samsung

Sindhanur India
We can find better for this price!!!
Mar 17, 2016 06:47 PM 51196 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

The samsung as18ETA is split wall mounted AC of about 1.5 ton a three star rating.The AC is priced at Rs.29, 500/- indian rupees.This AC comes from the house of samsung which is a world leader in terms of making electronic products globally.Obviously I had a high hopes while buying this product and I soon came to know that the choice I made was totally backfired me.

Because everything seemed perfect in the initial days but after few days I witnessed that the AC would not work as I had really expected.It is a 1.5 Ton AC which is particularly a large machine for a bedroom of about 150 square feets.but I reality it was not the case AC would often a very long amount of time to cool the Bedroom which is quite irritating particularly in summers.

The total power consumption of this AC is 1790watts.It also comes with a single compressor which is of rotatory type and a refrigent gas rated at R22.All in all the product is average for daily usage there are even better options in market than this AC.I would suggest you people to try out AC from brands such as voltas, LG and bluestar.Please ignore this product or you will repent just like me later.i would rate it a 6/10.

Samsung AS18ETA