Handy:

AZAMGARH India
Best quality product
Mar 22, 2018 11:49 AM 3711 Views

Handy:

I replaced my 8 year old Samsung fully Automatic Top load 6.5 Kg washing machine with this one, just by the shear no nonsense operation of the washing machine over the years. I choose 9 KG because of the growing family. Our old washing machine ran at least one cycle daily for the past 8 years. Speaks a lot about the quality. I have now, 27 ltr Micro wave, 2 Split ACs, 600 ltr Fridge from Samsung. All top quality products.

Getting rid of the dirt from my clothes has been made easier with this washing machine. With a capacity of 9 kg, this washing machine is built to take a huge amount of load without harming its functioning. It is equipped with the latest technology which thoroughly cleans the clothes as it makes the water flow from horizontal as well as vertical directions.Most valuable feature is that the diamond drum(STS) effectively washes the clothes and ensures that the clothes do not get damaged by getting caught in the cubic drum. we rest assured about my clothes getting a proper wash as the washing machine will get rid of the dirt and stains in a step by step order.

Some Extra Feature-

Lint gets collected better in the washing machine when the water level is low due to the magic filter technology. It is also equipped with other features like Ice blue LED and soak features. Cleaning the drum of the washing machine is also efficient due to the eco tub clean technology.

Overall It is the vest Washing Machine n the market right Now.

Samsung 9 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WA90J5730SS/YL)