Handy:

Samsung

Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Worst product regretful decision to purchase it
Jan 02, 2018 04:51 PM 3014 Views (via Mobile)

Handy:

I've taken this Model wa90j5730ss on 1st November 2015. The machine was working fine till August 2017 since when I started facing an error "4C" I raised my complaint on 10th of September after trying all necessary first aids listed in the service manual. Since then till date there have been 8 to 9 visits 2 parts replaced also yet the problem is the same now it's said that the water pressure is less so it's giving a problem. My question is for 2 years the water pressure didn't cause any problems so why suddenly now. Samsung doesn't have any answer and 8s just buying time. I've made 5 complaints totally till date just for this problem and out of them 2 were just closed with stupid and weigh reason. One of them the latest was by a technician who has visited my house twice and been there for for more than 6 hours witnessing the complaint closed it saying "complaint cancelled due to improper address"

I had a LG machine I took it in Feb 2005 and sold it in November 2015 I had just called the technician from LG 3 times in course of of 10+ years and here already 5 complaints and 8 to 9 visits have been done within 2 years. What a product.

Samsung 9 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine (WA90J5730SS/YL)