Handy:

Samsung

Visakhaptnam India
Think Before You Buy (Front or Top loaded)
May 25, 2019 07:33 PM 22669 Views

Handy:

Why I am saying think before you buy, because front loaded washing machine always keeps you in trouble with the front loaded washing machine Drum, before buying this front loaded Samsung washing machine I used Samsung top loaded washing machine nearly 10 years without any complaints. I wanted to upgrade my washing machine so I buy Samsung front loaded washing machine fully automatic, with in 2 years the washing machine drum was broken, I called to the servicing center for warranty, they said their is no warranty for the drum we have to pay for the repair. Do you know how much they charged me 6500 rupees. After repairing with in a month same problem occurred again. This problem happen me three times with same problem, when I used Samsung front loaded washing Machine their is no complaints, this is why I am saying Think before you Buy, choose Front loaded or Top loaded.

Samsung 7 kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine(WW70J4263MW/TL)