Video Quality:

Dec 22, 2017 04:24 PM 1638 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hi friends!

I bought this TV on may 2016.And till this day my TV is working perfectly fine.I have not observed any single issue with my TV.And I trust this will work better.

My set-up box does not work good so I prefer to use my USB drive to watch movies and TV serials.

The thing is does nit get compromise with any of the video formats like MKV or MP4 wheather it is 720p or 1080p.

crystal clear display.I don't know what changes would be left to make in a HD TV.

The sound quality is too good.You don't need any other device to listen to music or anything.I have a lot of good experience when I watch any good movies or TV serials.All the dialogues and lines you can listen clearly.

just that when you increase the volume the sound is not that perfect at time, the speakers are too good that's why you won't be needing to increase the volume at full.

I would highly recommend this TV to bachelors who need a TV without any issues and problems.The TV works perfectly even after power fluctuations.I don't use any stabilizer.This [product is total value for your money, As I said I haven't observed any issue in this TV since I bought it.

I bought this TV from samsung store so themselves came to my home and fixed this TV at free of cost.And since then I have got no issue with this product.So I never seeked any kind of support, But I am sure I were in need, samsung would definitely have helped me with my issues.

over all this TV is fantastic

Samsung 59cm (24) HD Ready LED TV