Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Samsung

New Delhi India
Great service, paisa vasool.
Nov 05, 2017 03:54 PM 2242 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hi All,

I bought this TV on April 2016, and till this day my TV is working perfectly fine. I haven't observed a single issue with my TV yet, and I hope this will continue to work same.

My set-up box doesn't work good, so I prefer to use my USB drive to watch movies and TV series. The thing is video quality doesn't get compromise with any of the video formats like MKV or MP4 in any quality whether it is 720p or 1080p. Crystal clear display, I don't know what changes would be left to make in a HD TV.

The sound quality is too good you don't need any other sound device to listen to music or anything. I have a lot of good experience when I watch any good movie or TV series, all the dialogues and lines you can listen clearly. Just that when you increase the volume the sound is not that perfect at times, the speakers are too good that's why you won't be needing to increase the volume at full.

I would highly recommend this TV to the bachelors who need a TV without issues and problems, the TV works perfectly even after power fluctuations. I don't use any stabilizer. This product is total value for your money, as I said I haven't observed any issue, since I bought this TV.

I bought this TV samsung store so they themselve came to my house and fixed this TV at free of cost, and since then I have got no issue with this product so I never seeked any kind of support, but I am sure, if I were in need, samsung would definitely have helped me with my issues.

Thanks.