Handy:

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India
Samsung company is fraud..
Oct 12, 2018 11:41 PM 1633 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I am sharing my experience of Samsung refrigerator.

I buy this refrigerator before 2 month ago and I use it on my home but now I am not getting the better the result from this refrigerator because it is not give me the performance what I expect from the Samsung brand.

It cost me around 15000 rupees and which is very costly product but according to the price of the product the performance is not good at all.

There is no any extra features given on this refrigerator for the use and to get the better convenience.

The the design of this refrigerator is not looks good , it just look like a an ordinary refrigerator.

One day this refrigerator is not cooling the water, when I complain it on the customer care but there is no response coming by staff and they are saying that we don' t have any time to come on your home.

This refrigerator uses so much electricity and not eco friendly.

I think that I should go for the another brand at the same price with so many features.

My opinion is that dont buy this refrigerator go for the another one.

I hate this product.

Thanks for reading my review.

Write a Review on Samsung 415 L 3 Star Frost-free Double Door Refrigerator (RT42M5538S8/TL)