Handy:

Samsung

Refigerator
Jul 25, 2016 11:50 PM 5848 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

We purchased a side by side refrigerator from Lowe's in Oct. 2012. Last year the refrigerator side build up ice and it stopped cooling. We had to purchase an extended warranty ( $388.95) and have a subcontractor come out and repair it. At the time he said it was a known issue and more than likely it would happen again. Sure enough 10 months later we are having the same issue. A different subcontractor came out today and had to order the parts. This service tech said it was a known issue with Samsung refrigerators and more than likely it would happen again.

I called the extended warranty Samsung Protection Plus and was told the part would only be guaranteed for 30 days and referred me to the main Samsung customer service. I spent over an hour on the phone, mostly on hold only to be told by the Executive Customer Relations Department that there is nothing they can do for me. The only way we can have repairs covered is to purchase another extended warranty ( another $388.95) . I will never purchase another appliance from Samsung.

Write a Review on Samsung 192 RR19J2824RX/TL Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator