Handy:

SAMSUNG

Ludhiana India
Freezer issue
May 20, 2020 03:49 PM 7519 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I get this refrigerator in last summer.I bought this refrigerator because my old whirlpool refrigerator was not working properly. But before buying this refrigerator I forgot to to read online review which posted by other users. I bought this refrigerator from the offline store. After buying this refrigerator I find that cooling was not sufficient. It produce lot of noise which is very irritable.the major problem of these refrigerator is the door of freezer is not closing well due to that the freezer is not working properly. It takes lots of time to freeze the ice. Also the build quality of this refrigerator is not good.so I am going to leave on you guys whether you should go for this or not. But before making any decision keep one thing in your mind that you should go through various websites where other consumers tried there experience with this refrigerator.

Samsung 192 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (RR19J21C3VJ)