Finance Plans:

Near Kalamandir, National Highway 8, Hiran Magari, Udaipur 313001, RJ

Honda

+91-9982216222

Banswara India
Not good for service of bike
Jul 06, 2015 12:36 PM 1713 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Samarth honda is a frenchaigee shop for honda two wheeler bikes in udaipur. It is situated at ahmdabad road near paras hotel.

I have purchased my bike twister from their showroom 2 yrs ago. The bike is going very well but the services provided by them is not good. Samarth honda has opened their second service center in udaipur but the service quality is not imlroved yet.

They take more than a day tk service a bike and when we ask why they give reason of staff deficiency. They don't have sufficient mechanics and other labour. So they need more time to service a bike. And the person who has no other vheicle at their home is helpless.

Even i had given my bike a day ago and still it is not serviced and when I call they replied that we don't hav mouch of staff and materials. So they are giving a negativity to most valueable compony honda. People purchased bike just by the brand name not by the distributor name. Very disappointed by the service. Pleasr improve your customer service and be a most trusted and valuable brand

Samarth Honda - Udaipur