749, 1st Floor, 7th Cross, 14th Main, Opposite ICICI Bank, 2nd Stage, BTM Layout, Bangalore 560076, KA

+91-80-42277233, +91-8553201656

India India
Good atmosphere...
Sep 23, 2015 04:49 PM 1343 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 23, 2015 04:49 PM)

Its a unisex salon and have many customers over there. Two times I went there first time for thredding and again for hair cut.

Service was provided was really quality one.I was just got impressed the first time the soft massage over my forhead after the thredding with the cool gel .

almost all the time I use to have mark as my skin is sensitive and it cuts my skin lit bit, but here it was a different service.slowely they gave a beautiful shape and treated so well.

good atmosphere near saloon, comfartiable chairs, kind staffs, new and quality beauty treatment equipements they use and also goid proffesional beauticians, best in btm.

price worth, salon neat and clean, good environment, overall very good experience both times, and the hair cut was excellent.really happy with the service what I got offered.thanks a lot for the team.

Samara - BTM Layout - Bangalore